gratitude: delicious garlic buttered toast topped with honey, Kalob, getting stuff crossed off the list, my Aunt and her insight and great pep talk, Anna C., voxer
1) a mini-marathon of the latter part of S4 of Battlestar Galactica (playing in the background)
2) making a list of things I need to do so in an effort to reduce the stress of having to remember and getting overwhelmed from all that needs to be done
3) My Uncle for giving me a ride to the pharmacy
4 ) Regaining my health. Didn’t spend all day in bed!
5) My Aunt for making us brownies. I only had a little bit. My appetite is not that great today
6) chatting with a new friend
7) all the technology that helps us communicate and connect with each other
I am grateful for:
1)Learning how to play Gin with Connie and Carina
2)Carina making me a good breakfast!
4)Nice pharmacists at Rite Aid. One wrote down the things I needed and after I couldn’t find them, the other walked from behind the counter and showed me where they were.* I’m okay by the way. Just a bit uncomfortable.*
5)An unexpected mini marathon of the last episodes of S1 Once and Again 6)The rain because we needed it!
7)My Professor offering to keep my bike for a night so I didn’t have to ride in the rain with the sometimes careless when it rains San Diego drivers.
8)My Auntie Deb sending me bible verses and words of faith to help me with the anger I’ve been feeling
9)Teresa and Aunt Teresa for your comments/advice.
10)Lenore, Dolores, and Donna. You all know why ❤
11)Another successful school day completed. Today’s class was both fun and challenging!